About The Role
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for managing Club Penguin Legacy’s official social media platforms. We are looking for someone who has the passion for both Club Penguin Legacy and social media. An individual who can apply their skills and knowledge of both Club Penguin Legacy and social media platforms to adequately monitor and improve user engagement.
What You'll Do
• Create and manage marketing campaigns for Club Penguin Legacy media.
• Stay informed on the latest social media trends.
• Apply your knowledge to strategize ways of improving user engagement.
• Ensure media is informative, entertaining, and family-friendly.
What We're Looking For
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Fluent in the English language.
• Must have a Club Penguin Legacy Penguin account that is at least 90 days old.
• Must not have any serious infractions on your Penguin account(s) for at least the last 6 months.
• A deep understanding of social media platforms and how they operate.
• Must stay informed of the latest social media trends.
• Ability to strategize creative ways of improving user engagement.
Please copy and paste the questions below into a separate document. Then, answer each question underneath the corresponding question. Once you’ve answered all the questions, send the completed document as a link in the ''About You'' field below. Please make sure that we’ll have access to view the document. Otherwise, your application will be nullified.
• What are all the usernames of your Penguin accounts?
• Have you ever been banned or safe chatted on any of your Penguin accounts?
• Did you play the original Club Penguin? If so, during which years did you play?
• When did you start playing Club Penguin Legacy?
• How often do you play Club Penguin Legacy?
• How old are you?
• What timezone are you in?
• What language(s) do you speak fluently?
• Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide us with your Discord username.
• Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
• Do you have any prior experience working in a team environment? If so, please provide us with details about your experience(s).
• Do you have any prior experience as a Social Media Specialist? If so, please provide us with details about your experience(s).
• Why do you want to be a Social Media Specialist for Club Penguin Legacy?
• Why do you believe you would make a great Social Media Specialist for Club Penguin Legacy?
• What social media platforms are you most knowledgeable with?
• How do you think we (Club Penguin Legacy) can improve on our current social media presence?
• When are you most available during the day to work on Club Penguin Legacy?
• Approximately how many hours per week would you be able to dedicate as a Social Media Specialist for Club Penguin Legacy?
Before You Apply
Please note, Club Penguin Legacy is a volunteer effort. No income or salary is provided ascompensation for anyone’s involvement.
Individuals seeking opportunities at Club Penguin Legacy are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Club Penguin Legacy is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Experience ("Disney"). The act of applying for a position within Club Penguin Legacy does not constitute an affiliation with Disney, nor does it establish any association or connection between the applicant and the aforementioned company.
Club Penguin Legacy is an independent entity, operating within its own legal framework and subject to its own set of policies, procedures and regulations. The company is not under the control, ownership, or management of The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Interactive Experience. As such, Club Penguin Legacy is solely responsible for its own activities, business practices, and operations.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the policies, procedures, and regulations set forth by Club Penguin Legacy, and any violation of these guidelines may result in disqualification from consideration for any position.