About The Role
As a Support Representative, you will communicate with and help players of all ages.You will serve as an investigator for player disputes, a guide for technical issues and above all else, protect children from the dangers of online communication. This position requires clear communication, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do
• Regularly communicate with players and parents who seek assistance.
• Resolve technical issues and take appropriate action as needed.
• Ensure compliance with community guidelines, terms of service, and other platform policies.
• Use our internal support panel to resolve support tickets.
• Collaborate with team members to address complex or sensitive cases.
• Manage and update player account information.
• Create and maintain documentation about the game and its various features.
What We're Looking For
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Fluent in the English language.
• Must have a Club Penguin Legacy Penguin account that is at least 90 days old.
• Must not have any serious infractions on your Penguin account(s) for at least the last 6 months.
• The ability to maintain clear, friendly, and professional communication
• A deep understanding and knowledge of Club Penguin Legacy and its policies.
• Must be able to handle explicit, vulgar, and inappropriate content.
• Knowledge in using software and external tools to elevate productivity.
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive self-sufficiently in the role.
• Must be the primary owner of the computer used to share confidential releases.
Please copy and paste the questions below into a separate document. Then, answer each question underneath the corresponding question. Once you’ve answered all the questions, send the completed document as a link in the ''About You'' field below. Please make sure that we’ll have access to view the document. Otherwise, your application will be nullified.
• What are all the usernames of your Penguin accounts?
• Have you ever been banned or safe chatted on any of your Penguin accounts?
• Did you play the original Club Penguin? If so, during which years did you play?
• When did you start playing Club Penguin Legacy?
• How often do you play Club Penguin Legacy?
• How old are you?
• What timezone are you in?
• What language(s) do you speak fluently?
• Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide us with your Discord username.
• Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
• Do you have any prior experience working in a team environment? If so, please provide us with details about your experience(s).
• Do you have any prior experience in Support? If so, please provide us with details about your experience(s).
• Why do you want to be a Support Representative for Club Penguin Legacy?
• Why do you believe you would make a great Support Representative for Club Penguin Legacy?
• Approximately how many hours per week would you be able to dedicate to actively being a Support Representative for Club Penguin Legacy?
Before You Apply
Please note, Club Penguin Legacy is a volunteer effort. No income or salary is provided as compensation for anyone’s involvement.
Individuals seeking opportunities at Club Penguin Legacy are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Club Penguin Legacy is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Experience ("Disney"). The act of applying for a position within Club Penguin Legacy does not constitute an affiliation with Disney, nor does it establish any association or connection between the applicant and the aforementioned company.
Club Penguin Legacy is an independent entity, operating within its own legal framework and subject to its own set of policies, procedures and regulations. The company is not under the control, ownership, or management of The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Interactive Experience. As such, Club Penguin Legacy is solely responsible for its own activities, business practices, and operations.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the policies, procedures, and regulations set forth by Club Penguin Legacy, and any violation of these guidelines may result in disqualification from consideration for any position.