Department | Quality Assurance
Application Code | CPL-439
Supervisor | QA Manager
Club Penguin Legacy is seeking a Quality Assurance tester that will help our Game Engineering team test current and upcoming features for the game. As a Quality Assurance Tester, you will work closely with our Game Engineering team to test and ensure the quality of our game's features. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that the game is functioning properly and meeting our high standards for quality. Your responsibilities will include testing current and upcoming features for the game, identifying issues, and working with the engineering team to resolve them. You will be responsible for ensuring that the game meets our high standards for quality, and that our players have the best possible experience. You will be reporting to and working closely with our Quality Assurance Manager
Club Penguin Legacy is a space for anyone with ambition and innovative ideas, we are a creative, diverse, and inclusive community that offers valuable learning experience to help you grow and flourish in your field. We pave way to a unified environment that brings people together to create movement and change the world. Bring your vibe and help make your mark in today's world and generation of technological communities.
• Work closely with the Game Engineering team to test and ensure the quality of game features
• Identify and document issues and work with the engineering team to resolve them
• Follow testing protocols and ensure that the game meets high standards for quality
• Communicate effectively with the engineering team to provide clear feedback on issues
• Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with manual testing
• Relevant understanding and knowledge of Club Penguin Legacy and the original Club Penguin™
• Understanding of game development and game design
• Ability to work collaboratively with the Game Engineering team
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for ensuring the quality of video games
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive self-sufficiently in the role
• Owner of share recipient of confidential documentation and files.
Individuals seeking opportunities at Club Penguin Legacy are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Before you start your application, please note that all applicants must be above the age of 18, and are able to, at a sole-individual level, sign all legal agreements while clearing all security and background checks, including and not limited to criminal background checks from local and federal police accordance to your state or province.
Club Penguin Legacy is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Experience ("Disney"). The act of applying for a position within Club Penguin Legacy does not constitute an affiliation with Disney, nor does it establish any association or connection between the applicant and the aforementioned company.
Club Penguin Legacy is an independent entity, operating within its own legal framework and subject to its own set of policies, procedures and regulations. The company is not under the control, ownership, or management of The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Interactive Experience. As such, Club Penguin Legacy is solely responsible for its own activities, business practices, and operations.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the policies, procedures, and regulations set forth by Club Penguin Legacy, and any violation of these guidelines may result in disqualification from consideration for any position.