Department | Support
Application Code | CPL-573
Club Penguin Legacy is seeking a remote Support Representative that will be able to work with the many services that we utilize to interact with and assist users of all ages. Your responsibilities will include acting as an investigator for user conflicts, a guide for technological concerns, and most importantly, protecting children from the hazards of online communication. We are looking for someone with a cheerful demeanor, outstanding writing skills, and exceptional problem-solving abilities to represent Waddle to the many users and parents that contact us.
Club Penguin Legacy is a space for anyone with ambition and innovative ideas, we are a creative, diverse, and inclusive community that offers valuable learning experience to help you grow and flourish in your field. We pave way to a unified environment that brings people together to create movement and change the world. Bring your vibe and help make your mark in today's world and generation of technological communities.
• Provide direct support to those who contact the Support Team in English
• Help handle incoming Player Reports from in-game and externally and transfer to Trust and Safety
• Communicate with children, parents, and guardians
• Work with our internal support team and software
• Log all inbound and outbound requests from our team
• Expeditiously resolve support issues in a timely matter
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• English fluency and proficiency
• A minimum of 2 years in customer service and support
• A deep understanding and knowledge of Club Penguin Legacy and the original Club Penguin™
• Knowledge in using software and external tools to elevate productivity
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive self-sufficiently in the role
• Owner of share recipient of confidential documentation and files.
Individuals seeking opportunities at Club Penguin Legacy are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Before you start your application, please note that all applicants must be above the age of 18, and are able to, at a sole-individual level, sign all legal agreements while clearing all security and background checks, including and not limited to criminal background checks from local and federal police accordance to your state or province.
Club Penguin Legacy is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Experience ("Disney"). The act of applying for a position within Club Penguin Legacy does not constitute an affiliation with Disney, nor does it establish any association or connection between the applicant and the aforementioned company.
Club Penguin Legacy is an independent entity, operating within its own legal framework and subject to its own set of policies, procedures and regulations. The company is not under the control, ownership, or management of The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Interactive Experience. As such, Club Penguin Legacy is solely responsible for its own activities, business practices, and operations.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the policies, procedures, and regulations set forth by Club Penguin Legacy, and any violation of these guidelines may result in disqualification from consideration for any position.