Department | Game Art
Application Code | CPL-758
Club Penguin Legacy is seeking a talented 2D Game Artist that will work with our Game Design and Game Engineering team to help tell stories for the current and next generation community members. Our 2D Game Artists work to provide original and creative artistic pieces that compliment our gameplay and design choices. As a 2D Game Artist, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating production-quality character designs, backgrounds, and other visual elements that help tell stories and bring the immersive world of Club Penguin to life.
Club Penguin Legacy is a space for anyone with ambition and innovative ideas, we are a creative, diverse, and inclusive community that offers valuable learning experience to help you grow and flourish in your field. We pave way to a unified environment that brings people together to create movement and change the world. Bring your vibe and help make your mark in today's world and generation of technological communities.
• Collaborate with Game Design and Game Engineering teams to create 2D art assets that enhance gameplay
• Create concept art, character designs, backgrounds, and other visual elements that bring our game world to life
• Animate game sprites and effects that enhance player engagement and experience
• Adapt your style to fit our game's overall aesthetic
• Work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects and priorities
• Take constructive feedback from the team and apply it to your work
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Strong proficiency in industry-standard 2D art software such as Adobe Animate
• Demonstrated ability to create and implement 2D art assets for video games
• Relevant understanding and knowledge of Club Penguin Legacy and the original Club Penguin™
• Understanding of design principles such as composition, color theory, and typography
• Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and balancing multiple projects and priorities
• Passion for creating visually stunning and immersive game experiences
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive self-sufficiently in the role
• Owner of share recipient of confidential documentation and files.
Individuals seeking opportunities at Club Penguin Legacy are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Before you start your application, please note that all applicants must be above the age of 18, and are able to, at a sole-individual level, sign all legal agreements while clearing all security and background checks, including and not limited to criminal background checks from local and federal police accordance to your state or province.
Club Penguin Legacy is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Experience ("Disney"). The act of applying for a position within Club Penguin Legacy does not constitute an affiliation with Disney, nor does it establish any association or connection between the applicant and the aforementioned company.
Club Penguin Legacy is an independent entity, operating within its own legal framework and subject to its own set of policies, procedures and regulations. The company is not under the control, ownership, or management of The Walt Disney Company or the Disney Interactive Experience. As such, Club Penguin Legacy is solely responsible for its own activities, business practices, and operations.
All applicants are expected to adhere to the policies, procedures, and regulations set forth by Club Penguin Legacy, and any violation of these guidelines may result in disqualification from consideration for any position.